The Eastern branch of “Energoinform” JSC is currently implementing the project: ““AES Ust-Kamenogorskaya TPP” LLP - Development of technical solutions for organizing data transmission between the NDC SO and the UKGES in Ust-Kamenogorsk”. The following works are being carried out on this project:
1. The collection and analysis of information necessary for the development of a technical solution was carried out, taking into account the functionality of the enterprise's GRARM system and the Central regulator of the NDC SO.
2. A schematic diagram describing the principle of operation of the entire complex of devices involved in the technical solution has been developed.
3. Contain detailed plans indicating: wire cables, cable routes, location of sockets, numbering of telecommunication ports, and location of telecommunication centers.
4. Developed a cable magazine. Consists of: sequence number or specified number of a cable, the direction of the cabling where it comes from and where it goes, the name or designation of equipment as well as space connections (interconnection wiring, termination) of the cable cores, marking dies, terminals, etc., the brand of cable, number of pieces and the estimated cable length.
5. The developed table of connections. They contain a diagram of connections and connections of all switching nodes involved in the operation.
6. The equipment specification has been developed. It consists of a list of equipment used to build the system.
7. A list has been prepared, which includes: a list of functional elements of lines and / or communication channels, as well as elements of the installation structure of distribution points, cable routes.
8. A diagram of the organization of data transmission channels of the AFPC in the directions "PTK GRARM UK HPP – CS AFPC (Nur-Sultan).
4 employees of the Eastern branch of “Energoinform” JSC were involved in this work.
The implementation period of this project under the contract is the end of December 2020.