Kostanay branch of «Energoinform» JSC upgraded the 110/10kV GPP of «Varvarinskoe» JSC. Employees of the Information Technology Division of the Kostanay branch Leading engineer Ivachev A. P. and Engineer Kravets V. A. carried out the following works:
- Providing GPP-110 / 10kV «Varvarinskoe» with a system for collecting and transmitting telemetry information, telesignalization tools and direct dispatcher communication channels with regional dispatch centers, for which two independent communication channels are provided with the transmission of the following information:
1. real-time TV measurements of active and reactive power consumption T1 and T2 from the «Varvarinskaya» PS-110kV to the Kostanay RDC of the Sarbay MES branch of «KEGOC» JSC;
2. Telesignalization of the on / off position of 110kV switches, disconnectors and 110kV grounding knives from the «Varvarinskaya» PS-110kV to the Kostanay RDC of the Sarbay MES branch of «KEGOC» JSC.
- Two independent voice communication channels between the «Varvarinskaya» PS-110kV and the KEGOC RDC.
- Provision of GPP-110 / 10kV «Varvarinskaya» with transmission of necessary telemetry information, telesignalization and direct dispatching communication channels to regional dispatching centers in accordance with the requirements of the current rules, regulations of "KEGOC" JSC, technical conditions of "KEGOC" JSC, requirements of the Committee for nuclear and energy supervision and control of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Integration of communication channels into the existing telephone network of «KEGOC» JSC and output to the RDC control panel based on the HICOM ATE; integration of the system for collecting and transmitting telemetry information from feeders, and its integration into the Oracle database for the existing information complex of the SCADA \EMS system in «KEGOC» JSC.
All work under the contract was completed on time.